Sorry, Intake for our annual exhibition will not start until April 1st, 2019
- Original experimental artwork in any media completed within the last three years and not shown in previous ISEA exhibits. Be sure to check your records to avoid elimination.
- You may submit TWO pieces of artwork for the exhibit. Only one piece of artwork will be accepted.
- Please submit a written statement about the experimental aspects of your work in the area available for "description of the piece" in TBA.
- ONLY plexiglas for framed pieces. All matted pieces must be covered with plexiglas
- Finished (Framed) maximum size is 48” in any direction; weight limit is 25 lbs.
- Your submitted piece may NOT include any of the following: Glass, anti-glare glazing, frayed wire ends, saw tooth hangers, or smudged and dirty mats.
- Two views of each piece are required.
|| Floor Freestanding
| Size Maximum
|| 4’ W x 4’ D x 8’ H
|| 3' W x 2' D x 4' H
| Weight Maximum
|| 55 lbs
|| 35 lbs
Preparing Your Digital Images - IMPORTANT
- Images must be saved in JPG format.
- Resolution must be 300 DPI.
- Image size will then be approximately 4" x 6"
- Name file: LastName_title_size.jpg, where size is width first then height. (Example: vangogh_starryNight_16x20)
Submitting your Entry Fee, Details and Images
We are using Cafe' to help with our intake of art.
You will need to create a separate password for your Cafe' account.
If you have never used Cafe' before please watch this instructional video on their website.
NOTE: If entering more than one image, please do NOT click Submit until both images are uploaded.
If you have any questions or comments please Contact Us