- Original experimental artwork in any media (excluding video).
- Art completed within the last three years.
- Not previously shown in any ISEA exhibits. Be sure to check your records to avoid elimination.
- You may submit ONE piece of artwork for the exhibit.
- Please submit a written statement about the experimental aspects of your work in the area available for "description of the piece" in Cafe'.
- ONLY plexi glass for framed/matted pieces.
- Maximum finished size is 48” in any direction, including framing.
- Weight limit is 25 lbs.
- Your submitted piece must NOT include any of the following: Glass, anti-glare glazing, frayed wire ends, saw tooth hangers, or smudged and dirty mats.
- 3-Dimensional entries must fit through a standard door frame and be no larger than 62 inches in any one direction.
- Only artwork easily handled by two people will be accepted.
- Two views of each piece are required.
|| Floor Freestanding
| Size Maximum
|| 4’ W x 4’ D x 8’ H
|| 3' W x 2' D x 4' H
| Weight Maximum
|| 35 lbs
Preparing Your Digital Images - IMPORTANT
Naming Your Images: VERY IMPORTANT
- Images must be saved in JPG format.
- Image must be 300 DPI OR 1500-1800 pixels on longest side.
- File size for image must be less than 5mb.
- One image for 2D artwork
Naming Format: LastNameFirstName_Title_HxW_Price.jpg.
Size (finished/framed) must be indicated with Height and Width in inches.
Price must be in US dollars.
- 3D artwork
Two images showing two different perspectives must be provided.
Naming Format: LastNameFirstName_Title_View_Size_Price.jpg.
Size must be indicated with Height, Width, and Depth in inches.
- Name file: LastNameFirstName_title_heightxwidth_price.jpg, (Example: VangoghVincent_StarryNight_16x20_8000)
Submitting your Entry Fee, Details and Images
If you have any questions or comments please Contact Us