ISEA 2018 27TH ANNUAL EXHIBITION ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE RULES AND TERMS BEFORE APPLYING.
Entry: Entry is digital, through the www.callforentry.org (CaFÉ) website. Search keyword “ISEA.” Free registration is required. Artists may submit up to two images per artwork, for a total of four images.
Submit images for one or two artworks only.
Deadline: Deadline for entry is June 1, 2018
Number of Entries: Each artist may submit up to two works in any medium. Only one of the two is eligible for acceptance. Video entries may not be submitted.
MEMBERS ONLY - IF YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR IMAGES, CLICK HERE
- Original experimental artwork in any media completed within the last three years and not shown in any previous ISEA exhibits including the Member Only Exhibitions. Be sure to check your records to avoid elimination.
- Commercial reproductions, including giclée prints, will not be accepted.
- Traditional print media, photography, and digital art should be from a limited edition.
- You may submit TWO pieces of artwork for the exhibit. Only one piece of artwork will be accepted.
- ISEA does not paint walls for artists. All work must come ready to hang.
- Submit a written statement about the experimental aspects of your work in the area available for "description of the piece" in the spaces provided during registration on CaFE as follows: list the piece title and what makes it experimental. There are two boxes provided, one for each submission.
- Framed and matted pieces must only have Plexiglas (no glass).
- Finished (framed) maximum size is 32” x 40”; weight limit is 25 lbs.
- Submitted pieces must NOT include any of the following: glass, anti-glare glazing, frayed wire ends, saw tooth hangers, or smudged and dirty mats.
- All matted pieces must be covered with PlexiGlas
- Please pull the wire tight in back and start about 4 inches from the top of the painting. This will help with hanging
- Two views of each piece are required.
8’ H x 3’ W x 3’ D
3' H x 18” W x 18” D
DIGITAL IMAGE PREPARATION – IMPORTANT
Preparing Your Digital Images for Upload - NOTE – you must name your image as indicated below
- Images must be saved in JPG format.
- Resolution must be 300 DPI. (Image size should then be approximately 4" x 6")
- Total image size must be less than 5 MB.
- ALL FILE NAMES MUST BE IN THIS FORMAT: LastName_FirstName_Title_size.jpg. Size must be indicated with Height and Width.
- Upload submission images:
- Two images for 2D artwork, one for each piece (total 2 images)
- Four images for 3D artwork, each piece with two perspectives (total 4 images)
- FILE NAMES FOR 3d ARTWORK, TWO VIEWS: LastName_FirstName_Title_View_size.jpg. Size must be indicated with Height, Width, and Depth. (Example: VanGogh_Vincent_StarryNight_Front_16”Hx20”Wx4”D)
If you have any questions or comments please contact: