Submitting your Entry Fee and Images
You must register and pay your entry fee BEFORE emailing your image
or your entry will NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Click here to register & pay the entry fee.
- On the next screen, click on the Register button near the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be taken to PayPal.com where you can pay the fee with your PayPal account or a credit card.
- AFTER REGISTERING, SUBMIT YOUR IMAGE VIA EMAIL TO THE ADDRESS BELOW.
- Original experimental artwork in any media not shown in previous ISEA exhibits. Be sure to check your records to avoid elimination.
- One image per member.
- Work may be 2D or 3D.
- No size or weight limits on artwork submissions since this is a digital exhibit.
Preparing Your Digital Image - IMPORTANT: changes have been made to streamline the process.
- Image quality is EXTREMELY important. Blurry images will not be accepted.
- Image must be 300dpi with the longest side between 1500-1800 pixels.
- Image must be saved in JPG format.
- Save image with your Last Name First Name and title. Example: VanGoghVincent_StarryNight.jpg.
- Images not in the above mentions format will not be considered.
- Email confirmation of submitted image will be sent to each artist.
- If you need help formatting your image, click here.
If you have any questions or comments please Contact Us